GrantWatch.com has been providing information about COVID-19 recovery grants since the start of the pandemic, and the site continues to do so today. These grants include financial assistance for business owners and individuals, as well as funding for programming related to COVID-19 issues.
While the country has made a lot of progress since the COVID-19 virus hit in 2020, many individuals and businesses are still struggling with the aftermath of the pandemic. Many people have lost their businesses and livelihoods, and others are struggling to stay afloat. Children are still catching up with their education after being in a virtual classroom setting for extended periods.
Grants provide a solution to these lingering issues. GrantWatch is sharing 10 COVID-19 recovery grants that are currently accepting applications. Hopefully, this list can bring some relief to those in need.
10 Grants to Aid in COVID-19 Recovery
- Grants of up to $5,000 to tribal business owners who have been financially impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Grants to music industry workers and musicians for support during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- There are also grants available to agriculture producers to mitigate the negative financial impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Grants are available to teachers and educational personnel to improve the learning experience for children impacted by COVID-19.
- Grants of up to $9,000 to individuals to cover funeral expenses related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- There are also grants available to USA, Canada, and International nonprofits, agencies, and small businesses for support during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Grants to USA and territories government agencies and Tribal governments for Coronavirus (COVID-19) recovery efforts.
- Grants to nonprofits and charitable organizations for a wide range of community benefit activities, including Coronavirus (COVID-19) relief.
- There are also grants available to artists to respond to emergencies, including COVID-19.
- Finally, grants are open to schools, LEAs, and charter school management companies to ensure children receive mental health services during and after the pandemic.
Are you looking for more grants like the ones on this list? GrantWatch has an entire category devoted specifically to COVID-19-related grants. There is also a category for financial assistance grants.
Also, make sure to sign up for a paid subscription to GrantWatch. By doing so, you and your organization can receive access to more than 8,000 grants for nonprofits, small businesses, and individuals. This includes full eligibility criteria, contact information for grant funders, and application links.