GrantWatch.com has been providing information about COVID-19 recovery grants since the start of the pandemic, and the site continues to do so today. COVID relief grants are available for business owners and individuals, as well as nonprofits, schools, and municipalities. While the country has made progress over the last few years, many people are still struggling with the aftermath of the pandemic.
Fortunately, COVID grants are still available if you know where to look. Below, we’re sharing ten grants that are currently active and are still accepting applications. Hopefully, this list can bring some relief to those in need.
10 Grants to Aid in COVID-19 Recovery
- USA first responders can apply for grant funding to offset financial hardships incurred as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Financial assistance is still available to healthcare workers for mental health treatment.
- Grants of up to $9,000 are available to individuals to cover funeral expenses related to COVID.
- Qualifying tribal individuals can apply for grants of up to $1,000 to mitigate financial challenges caused by the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Grants of $500 for urgent financial assistance are offered to single mothers who have been affected by the Coronavirus pandemic.
- In-kind support of digital business development is available to businesses and entrepreneurs to help recover from the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Grants to Black individuals working in the hospitality industry are available for mental health support during the Coronavirus crisis.
- Financial assistance is available to individuals for pet care while the owner has medical issues related to COVID.
- Grants are available to nonprofits and charitable organizations for a wide range of community benefit activities, including COVID relief.
- Finally, grants are available to nonprofits and municipal agencies to benefit animals that have suffered from neglect during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Are you looking for more grants like the ones on this list? GrantWatch has an entire category devoted specifically to COVID-19 grants.
GrantWatch.com is the leading grant listing directory with more than 7,000 grants currently available. New grants are released each day, from foundations, corporations, and government funding sources! You will need to upgrade to a MemberPlus+ subscription to view the full grant details. This includes eligibility criteria and application information. For more information, you can also visit the GrantWatch FAQ page.